India’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki launched its much-awaited first mini cross-hatchback S-Presso, and is priced between Rs 3.69 lakh and Rs 4.91 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is available in four variants Standard, LXi, VXi and VXi+.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Dimensions
New Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has a length of 3,565 mm and height of 1549 mm Std and LXi, while that of VXi and VXi+ trims is 1,564 mm. It is 1,520 mm wide and has a 2,380 mm wheelbase. Turning Radius is 4.5 m, Seating Capacity 5 Seats
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso variant-wise prices (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Standard Price – Rs 3.69 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso LXi Price – Rs 4.05 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso VXi Price – Rs 4.25 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso VXi+ Price- Rs 4.48 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso VXi AMT Price – Rs 4.68 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso VXi+ AMT Price – Rs 4.91 lakh
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mileage
The mileage of Std and LXi variants of S Presso will be 21.4 kmpl
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso VXi and VXi+ & AGS variants will be 21.7 kmpl.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Engine and Transmission
The new S-Presso makes use of a BS6 compliant 1.0-litre K10 petrol mill that churns out 68 hp and 90 Nm of torque. The engine is offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox and has an option for an AGS (Auto Gear Shift).
Maruti Suzuki has equipped the S-Presso with a round central console, which incorporates a fully digital speedometer in the top half and SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system.